Have you renewed your GSDA membership for 2017-18? Are you planning to join for the first time, but just haven’t yet? What are you waiting for?
We have an exciting year ahead of us, with a few events scheduled already. We will be adding new features to the members-only area of the website as the year unfolds, and that’s on top of the other fabulous member benefits. Here are just a few examples:
- Newsletter to learn of upcoming continuing education (CE), networking, and volunteer events, as well as information about legislation concerning our profession.
- CE Opportunities, including two yearly conferences that offer CE credits at an unbeatable price.
- Member-Only Google Group to learn about job openings, GSDA sponsored events and conferences, and local speaking opportunities. It’s also a place to elicit advice from colleagues.
- Volunteer Opportunities, such as walking in the Heart Walk, Diabetes Walk, and the Seattle Marathon.
- Referral List, a free way for you to advertise your specialty and practice to other dietitians and the public. The list is available for viewing by the public.
Joining is easy. Just fill out the form on the “Join GSDA” page, then pay via PayPal or mail us a check. See, couldn’t be simpler.